Thank you for your interest in helping us! It would be impossible to continue our mission of providing support and solutions for victims of domestic or sexual abuse without the generosity of people like yourself!
The Diane Peppler Resource Center is currently seeking volunteers to help with:
- Shoveling our walkway’s in the winter
- Complete Clean-out of the shelter basement
- Overnight crisis line volunteers
- Organizing/cleaning of the shelter garage and storage areas
- Weekly sanitation/cleaning of our shelter
- Child Care for our residents in shelter who may need to attend work or appointments
The efforts and contributions that you and others make, helps us to help individuals and families find safety and heal the emotional scars of abuse. Your support also helps us to continue our work to promote awareness and education in the community on the vital issues of domestic abuse and sexual assault.
There are many ways that you can help support us. You can donate to us via paypal, or donate items from our wish list. And we are always looking for volunteers and donations of services from local business as well. Even a little help can go a long way, and together we can help to bring safety and support, reduce abuse by educating our communities.
Diane Peppler Resource Center is a United Way Charity of the Eastern Upper Peninsula